What’s an LLC, ITIN and EIN?

An LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) is a US business entity for holding real estate, and is recommended for property purchases. LLC’s have many legal and tax benefits
An EIN (Employer Identification Number), the Australian comparative is an ABN, is needed to open a bank account for your LLC, to purchase a property, and pay taxes.
ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) the Australian comparative is a TFN (Tax File Number). It is required by the American government for taxation purposes.
All these Terms and Conditions will be explained to you by your US Tax Agent who we introduce you to as part of our Service.

Comments are closed.